South Coast Surf Academy is proud to be a delivery centre for Weet-bix SurfGroms.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms is a national junior development program for 5-12yr olds that encourages kids to get involved in surfing all around Australia.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms is available exclusively through licensed Surfing Australia Surf Schools.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms consists of a series of surf lessons, encompassing 8-12 hours of coaching in total.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms incorporates the following 2 age categories: MiniGroms (5-8yr olds) & SuperGroms (9-12yr olds).
- Every participant receives a Quiksilver or Roxy backpack, a Weet-Bix SurfGroms rash-vest, Quiksilver or Roxy Cap, bottle of Banana Boat sunscreen, Toyota wax comb, Weet-Bix cereal bowl, and a Weet-Bix SurfGroms Logbook.
- Every Weet-Bix SurfGrom will receive a custom certificate when they complete a skill level, and a graded wristband that boasts their level of achievement throughout the program!
- The Weet-Bix SurfGroms website hosts a powerful and secure social networking platform that allows registered Weet-Bix SurfGroms to communicate with one another; upload photos and videos of their surfing; and stay in touch with all of their surfing mates.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms is a world-first, cutting-edge, national junior surfing program – so sign up now!
We have programs available on weekends, afterschool and during the school holidays.
Contact us now on 0414 341 545 or check out South Coast Surf Academy on the Weet-Bix SurfGroms website to see what programs are currently available.