South Coast Surf Academy is proud to be a delivery centre for Weet-bix SurfGroms.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms is a national junior development program for 5-12yr olds that encourages kids to get involved in surfing all around Australia.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms is available exclusively through licensed Surfing Australia Surf Schools.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms consists of a series of surf lessons, encompassing 6-12 hours of coaching in total.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms incorporates the following 2 age categories: MiniGroms (5-8yr olds) & SuperGroms (9-12yr olds).
- Every participant receives a Rip Curl merchandise pack including a Rip Curl backpack, towel and Weet-Bix SurfGroms rash shirt, and a Global Surf Industries softboard guide.
- Weet-Bix SurfGroms is a world-first, cutting-edge, national junior surfing program – so sign up now!
We have programs available on weekends, afterschool and during the school holidays.
Contact us now on 0414 341 545 or check out South Coast Surf Academy on the Weet-Bix SurfGroms website to see what programs are currently available.